Skip to content
- All public exhibitions shall be regulated by the Committee
- The maximum number of works to be submitted for any exhibition by each member shall be decided by the Committee.
- In special circumstances, persons may be invited to submit works subject to full Committee approval.
- The following types of work may be submitted: paintings in any medium, craft items, and painted gift cards.
- A commission of 15% shall be charged on all work sold at the exhibition. No responsibility for loss or damage is undertaken, but every care will be taken of work submitted.
- Membership cards must be produced when collecting exhibits at close of exhibition.
- Use the Contact Us page to request a copy of the current ‘Conditions of Entry’ for our exhibitions.